Involvement, Experience and Volunteering - what's happening at Nottinghamshire Healthcare?
Every three months, we write a report for our Board of Directors which outlines our key achievements within the Involvement, Experience and Volunteering strategy and what we're planning to do next. Our strategy has seven domains:
- Listen and respond to feedback
- Co-produce future plans and services
- Involve, support and communicate with carers
- Involve and communicate with our communities
- Involve, support and train volunteers
- Use technology to engage in new ways
- Demonstrate our impact, share good practice and shape national agendas
Click on the document below to read the report we submitted to the Board of Directors in May.
Documents & downloads