Rampton Involvement and Experience Report
Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 14:37 by nigel.groves
- Recovery focussed activities are developing across the Hospital, and barriers impeding access to exercise overcome.
- IIT trained patients from all services have been involved the recruitment of 148 posts.
- Rosewood volunteers supported patients across Rampton Hospital to complete SUCE and Inpatient Survey.
- Carers event involved hospital tour of Horticulture and new Workskills area at Rampton Hospital
- Peaks patients can apply for single escorting for grounds access.
- Maintaining patient access to activities with staffing pressures.
- Capturing patient feedback to as to the benefits working with the Involvement team
- To continue to improve access to new technologies for patients.