Rampton then and now
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 15:23 by Jane Danforth
Caring for Carers Carer Event Feedback
- Rampton Carers and families come together four times a year to share a day with staff and other carers before they visit their family member or friend. The last event was held on 8th December 2018 and 49 carers came along to enjoy a day together.
- The Involvement and experience Team are invited to these events
- Feedback is collected at the event and shared with carers and staff
- Any suggestions, compliments or concerns can be discussed at the event or followed up after.
At these events a wealth of information is made available including:
- Talks about services and any changes that may be made.
- A chance to ask questions
- Health and well being activites.
- Lunch and travel expenses are provided.
- All the comments about the day can be read below
Documents & downloads