Experience of Care week (23rd - 27th April)
Next week, from 23rd to 27th April, we are joining the rest of the country in promoting and celebrating Experience of Care week. It coincides with the start of our build up to the NHS's 70 birthday too, so there's a lot to celebrate!NHS England is encouraging all health care organisations to get involved by joining web chats, blogging, sharing patient and carer feedback widely (especially on their social media channels) and celebrating the work they do to improve experiences through listening to and acting on feedback.The aims of the week are:
- To keep raising the profile of improving patient experience, staff experience, carers Experiences and Experience of Care for all.
- To promote an inclusive and collaborative approach to improving experiences of care
- To support improvement in experiences of care in provider and commissioning organisations
- To support patient experience and staff experience leads to highlight and influence improvements in experiences of care with a range of stakeholders
- To drive interest in experiences of care nationally
- To recognise grass roots staff for their tremendous contributions to improving experiences of care and build on this energy for ongoing improvements.
To find out more and see what you can get involved with, see the #WeCommunities Experience Of Care page or NHS England's Be Part Of A Global Experience web pagesTo follow our celebration of Experience of Care week, follow us on Twitter at @InvolveT1 and on our Involvement, Experience and Volunteering blog.