WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT LOCAL PARTNERSHIPS GENERAL HEALTHCARE – CHILDREN’S AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S SERVICES March 2018
16/04/2018 by Jane Danforth
- This month’s Patient Voice Report focuses on Local Partnerships –General Healthcare, Children’s and Young People’s Services, with headline information provided for the Trust as a whole, and for each division.
- The report also provides an update on Local Partnerships – General Healthcare, South Nottinghamshire (featured in December’s report).
- The report highlights all prominent and/or recurring feedback in the last year from the full range of feedback mechanisms used by Local Partnerships – General Healthcare, Children’s and Young People’s Services, including those targeted at carers and families.
- The report summarises the main issues and any actions taken or proposed to address these issues.
- PATIENT VOICE REPORT http://bit.ly/2viY26T